2019 Snapper Pro SS200 5901803
Call for Price
The SS200 balances stabilitiy with maneuverability for a unit that takes traction and handling to the next level. An adjustable operator platform with suspension optimizes operator comfort and increases productivity, allowing customer operation in a variety of conditions. The SS200 unique design allows for quick operator exit and re-entry, with the PRO automatically disengaging when the operator leaves the platform for increase productivity.
- 500 Hour Oil Change Intervals: Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Adjustable Operator Platform: The adjustable operator platform system with suspension is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
- Speed Control Setting: The 3-position speed control setting is easy-locking and conveniently located for smooth operation. No tools are required to easily change the control setting for operation in a range of conditions.
- Contoured Thigh Pad: Ergonomically designed thigh pad with contoured edges provides superior operator comfort, allowing the operator to easily lean into turns and sloping terrain for easier operation.
- Height of Cut Adjustment: Cut height is easily changed from the operator compartment for easy curb climbing and trailer loading. The hand-operated deck lift can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.75"-4.5".
- Commercial Transaxle: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are fully serviceable and designed for high performance.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- High Fuel Capacity: A 6-gallon tank is centrally located in the operator tower for consistent balance. The fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side of the unit for easy fuel refill.
- Part Number: 5901803
- Engine Brand: Vanguard® 810 cc EFI
- HP (gross) *: 28.0
- Displacement (cc): 810
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Oil Guard System: Standard
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 8
- Starting Type: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.75 - 5
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Suspension: Adjustable coil-over-shock, Operator Suspension Platform
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.125
- Drive Tires (in): 23 x 10.5-12
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 5-6, flat-free
- Ground Speed - Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed - Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length (in): 72
- Overall Width (in) deflector down / deflector up (model): 77/64
- Dry Weight (lbs): 998
- Seat Package: N/A
- Certified Rollover Protection System (ROPS): N/A
- Instrumentation: Engine and PTO hour meter, fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine, Automatic PTO restart
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) *: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 5 years (60 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 28.0 hp
- Engine Type
- 810 cc EFI
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 23 x 10.5-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.