2019 Snapper Pro SS100 5901800
Call for Price
The SS100 offers the added productivity of a stand-on unit in a compact package. With smaller mowing deck widths of 36" or 48", the SS100 is built for navigating through tight gates or loading on small trailers. The operator is at the center of the design with an adjustable operator platform that adjusts to a wide range of weights and operating conditions. This unit pushes the limits of productivity and value for the commercial landscaper.
- Speed Control Setting: The 3-position speed control setting is easy-locking and conveniently located for smooth operation. No tools are required to easily change the control setting for operation in a range of conditions.
- Adjustable Operator Platform: The adjustable operator platform system with suspension is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
- Contoured Thigh Pad: Ergonomically designed thigh pad with contoured edges provides superior operator comfort, allowing the operator to easily lean into turns and sloping terrain for easier operation.
- Height of Cut Adjustment: Cut height is easily changed from the operator compartment for easy curb climbing and trailer loading. The hand-operated deck lift can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.75"-4.5".
- Commercial Transaxle: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are fully serviceable and designed for high performance.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- High Fuel Capacity: A 6-gallon tank is centrally located in the operator tower for consistent balance. The fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side of the unit for easy fuel refill.
- Part Number: 5901800
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX600V
- HP (gross) *: 19.0
- Displacement (cc): 603
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Oil Guard System: N/A
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 6
- Starting Type: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 36
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.75 - 5
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Suspension: Adjustable coil-over-shock, Operator Suspension Platform
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.125
- Drive Tires (in): 23 x 8.5-12
- Caster Tires (in): 11 x 4-5, flat-free
- Ground Speed - Fwd (mph): 0-8
- Ground Speed - Rev (mph): 0-4
- Overall Length (in): 63.5
- Overall Width (in) deflector down / deflector up (model): 48.5/37
- Dry Weight (lbs): 765
- Certified Rollover Protection System (ROPS): N/A
- Seat Package: N/A
- Instrumentation: Engine and PTO hour meter, fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Integrated forward & reverse control levers with stabilizer bars, Automatic PTO disengagement
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) *: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 5 years (60 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details. Transaxle components are covered by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 19.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 23 x 8.5-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.