2019 Bear Cat CH4420 4 Inch Chipper
The ECHO Bear Cat CH4420 wood chipper is powered by a 420cc Briggs & Stratton Engine. The 49 lb. rotor is equipped with two oversized, heat-treated chipping blades and rotates 3000 rpm at full throttle. The rotor is driven by a heavy-duty, double-banded belt, for maximum positive power transfer.
The CH4420 wood chipper features a cantilever disc mounting design which assists in decreasing the amount of material wrap that can occur with certain stringy, sappy or wet wood types. It has a 4-sided adjustable anvil as well to insure chipping quality and quality end product.
This compact and powerful chipper is perfect for the first time chipper buyer, small acreage owner or rental application.
CE compliant model available
- Chute Opening: 13 in. x 15 in.
- Chute Throat: 5 in. x 5 in.
- Rotor Size/Weight: Cantilevered 14 in. x 1 in./49 lb.
- Chipping Blades: 2 Reversible Heat-treated
- Drive Type: Double-Banded Belt
- Feed System: Gravity/Self Feed
- Max Chipping Capacity: 4 in.
- L x W x H: 75 in. x 51 in. x 45 in.
- Weight: 530 lb.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton XR Pro
- Starter Type: Recoil
- Displacement: 420cc
- Wheel Base: 44 in.
- Wheels/Tires: 4.8-8
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- XR Pro
- Chipping Capacity
- 4 in.