2019 Snapper Ninja Series RP2185020 (7800981)
A perfect choice for mulching fans, the NINJA® Walk-Behind Lawn Mower's powerful blade with 6 cutting surfaces finely mulches grass clippings while the deck blows them back into your yard. This Snapper® 21" Lawn Mower features a rear wheel drive system with high 10" rear wheels for superior traction on hills and thick grass. The reliable Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ OHV Engine keeps you going strong with professional-grade features from ReadyStart® Technology to quieter operation and increased durability.
- Comfort Zone: Whether its the speed select or the cup holder, the operator zone has everything within easy reach
- Tried and True: Snapper's proven disc drive transmission is a dependable speed adjustment system. Its higher wheel torque and control provides improved speed control on hills and helps pull through thick grass or rough terrain.
- Grass Gripper Mower Traction: Rear-wheel drive improves walk-behind mower traction. The smooth-turn differential helps ensure easy maneuverability without damaging your grass.
- Easy Mulching Mower: Finely mulch your grass with our exclusive NINJA® Blade that features 6 powerful cutting surfaces. While the NINJA® Blade mulches the grass, the deck design blows them back into the lawn.
- Durable Construction: Rugged solid steel front axle and stamped steel mower deck provide long-lasting performance season after season
- Dependable Power: The Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ OHV Engine combines professional-grade power and performance with homeowner-friendly ease-of-use. Strong, quiet and durable, this engine comes standard with the ReadyStart® starting system: No priming. No choking. Just pull and go.
- Easily Pick the Cut: Change the grass height-of-cut with easy-to-use adjustment handles. Select the ideal cutting height for your lawn.
- Better Maneuverability: 10" high rear wheels easily glide through tall, thick grass.
- Model: 7800981
- Marketing Model: RP2185020
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Professional Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) *: 8.50
- Starting Type: Recoil
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- OHV: Yes
- Transmission Type: Self-Propelled
- Drive System: Rear-Wheel Drive, Disc Drive
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): Variable, up to 4
- Cutting Width (in): 21
- Blade Type: NINJA® Mulching
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.25 - 4
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 2-Piece w/ foam grip
- Front Wheel Size (in): 8
- Rear Wheel Size (in): 10
- Side Discharge: Yes
- Mulching: Yes
- Bagging: Optional
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 90-Days Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™
- Wheel Size
- 10 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.